Thursday 2 May 2013

Update

Just another update. It's been quite I while since my last post.

I've been taking more interest into jewellery making (as pictured below) and I've decided I want to take my crafts further than just a hobby. I'm also planning on starting to sell some crochet patterns along with jewellery. I've made some good connections which have been a great help in getting started!

I've already sold one crocheted item to somebody other than my close friends which was a great ego boost! Although I'm just getting started out and I'm taking things slowly I'm definitely heading in the right direction.

Also this is my first post via the blogger app which I'm not too sure how I feel about it. It is more convenient as the majority of the time when I use the Internet is on my iPhone or iPad where the web version isn't too compatible but the app I'm feeling Is a bit awkward.

No comments: